The Innodev platform is designed to help people and organisations across the development value chain to network, partner and collaborate. It is free and open to any person or organisation who can make a valid contribution to the community by collaborating and pitching ideas, services, knowledge and other resources. We actively encourage and welcome membership from the following:
- Local entrepreneurs and SMEs : find resources, solve problems, identify potential partners and financial service providers, get mentor support, search for grant, training and other opportunities.
- Local and central government : tap into and understand local stakeholder networks, identify service providers, best practice resources, tools and partners for enhanced project design and implementation, advertise tenders.
- Financial services : Banks, community credit funds, MFIs, VCs, IDFinance, angel funders, corporate sponsors : source individual or joint investment opportunities, run challenge funds, co-sponsor events, training and other development focused activities.
- Market and value chain actors and service providers : wholesaler and retailers, brokers, equipment and other input suppliers, technology firms and digital plays, analysts and consultants : generate new leads, partnerships, markets and growth opportunities.
- Researchers and think tanks : publish and promote content and services across the network and related social media; identify project partners, researchable topics and new sources of information and data.
ALL : bring your own community on board Innodev; whether it’s an internal knowledge network or community of practice; a trade or value chain member network, or other distributed community who would benefit from improved connectivity and exposure to other development professionals, service providers and market actors - talk to us about how you can use the Innodev platform to serve your network better.